Get a behind-the-scenes look at CNN’s global headquarters in Atlanta with this guided studio walking tour. Learn how CNN’s news is written, produced and delivered—and maybe even find some of the anchors hard at work on a live broadcast.
See all the news feeds from CNN bureaus around the world and check out the high-tech special effects studio.
What To Expect
This tour takes place at One CNN Center in downtown Atlanta—where the main newsrooms and studios for several of CNN's news channels are located.
Get an in-depth look at the CNN headquarters and learn about the history of the network from the guide.
On the Inside CNN Studio Tour, you'll get an up-close, in-depth look at the pioneer of the 24-hour television news format.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level