Come to Roswell, GA! Experience the charm and mystery of the Deep South through ghost stories.
Your experienced guide will lead you on a 2 1/2 hour tour through the historic mill district of Roswell.
One of the highlights of the tour is a visit to Founder's Cemetery, burial site of the founder of the city of Roswell, Mr. Roswell King. Here, bodies of other founding families and their slaves are buried beneath modern streets and house.
Grand Greek revival mansions and humble mill worker's apartments are some of the haunted sites you'll see on the mile of easy walking.
♦ Tours are led by non-costumed paranormal investigators telling of current paranormal phenomena. Guides promise to thrill, educate and enlighten you. NO made up stories!
You can rest assured that nothing jumps out at you, they do not use dramatics, and there is nothing done by tour guides that is intended to startle.
We had a blast going on this tour! Our tour guide Heather was great and we learned a lot about local lore and even the town of Roswell. The tour is about two hours and is a fun way to get out into the spooky night air
- Private group tours are also available.
- Each attendee will be required to sign a liability waiver before we begin.
- Tour guides do not have the capabilities to accept credit/debit cards. Please bring cash.
- Come with an empty bladder! There are no established bathroom breaks along the tour.
- Tours will proceed rain or shine, as long as there are at least 6 willing attendees.
- Tours may be cancelled in the event of severe weather.
- Some people are frightened by even the smallest dogs, so dogs are not allowed. However, there is a specially designated night, once per month, where everyone on that tour is “in the know” about the fact that dogs MAY be present.
- A portion of the proceeds continues to go to various preservation and restoration projects throughout historic Roswell.